Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the Fourth and Fifth Day of Christmas


On the fourth and fifth day of Christmas Patty's true love gave to her....

A pedicure and a manicure. We went to our local mexican/korean nail joint to get our nails done. What a great time. After Patty was on the phone the whole timw with family and friends (this was ok becasue I was the only person there that spoke english who could undrstand her). Patty and I decided that she did a good job of not loud talking. If this would have been me on the other hand there would have been alot of angry people in there becasue my voice doesn't carry or anything. :) After Patty's pedicure the lady asked if she would like to get a manicure as well. Patty looked over to me and I said that she could get one, but since I was along for the ride I was unsure if I had to get one as well. But I didn't so I was safe. I had no idea how to use the foot drying machine so after about five minutes of just sitting there with the machine npot being on the lady came over ans started it for me. I was kind of embasrressed, but it was funny none the less. It is the last thing that any normal guy would know how to do. This was a great time!!!

Patty could not let me finish without mentioning how good my troll feet have turned out since the pedicure. I was suprised the lady wanted to do my feet anyway. She tried to get out ig it by doing another ladies nails first, but I waited and she cringed and evntually gave in to the troll powers. Patty will acutally look at my feet now. Next Step, get them nice enought for her to kiss them. bunup chi!

The fifth day of Christmas Patty's true love gave to her...sugar cookies to decorate.

Patty and I after an afternoon of the multicultural nail expeience had a cookie buliding time. We made about three dozen cookies. We actually decorated about two dozen since the cookie monster lives in this house. I will give you one guess who it is and it isnt Patty. Patty made me a cookie that says "I Love Caleb" That is becasue she does! She is my favorite.

We had alot of extra icing that we ate at the end. Lets just say that we opted out of Desert at dinner, and for the rest of the year. But man it was good.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad you guys have a blog! Next time we're in NY, we'll have to say hi. :) Do you have any convincing words to get Josey out there?